Spinach, Corn, And Carrot Casserole
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen niblet corn, thawed
- 1 (10 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach
- 3 carrots grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 large egg
- 1 (6-oz) box chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine corn, spinach, carrot, and onion
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, soup, and egg. Add to corn mixture, stirring to combine well.
In a medium bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Spoon half of stuffing mixture into corn mixture, stirring to combine. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mixture over casserole. Bake 1 hour.
Note - casserole can be made a day ahead of time; bring to room temperature and bake.
You'll also love
- LEMON PLANK WALLEYE 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon-wrapped Pretzels Paula Deen 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- VELVEETA CHEESE SAUCE FOR COOKED... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Fleurty Spinach Artichoke and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mushroom-Spinach Lasagne with Goat... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes and Corn on the Cob 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ba'Corn Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)