Mushroom-Spinach Lasagne with Goat Cheese
- 12 ounces spinach leaves, washed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 ounces portobello mushroom, sliced 1/2" thick
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups tomatoes, canned, diced fine
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 9 each lasagna noodle
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces asiago Cheese, grated
1. Cook spinach in salted boiling water for 1 minute or until blanched. Drain and rinse and press to remove moisture.
2. In pan combine 2 TBS olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, abd 1/4 tsp pepper. over high heat. Add mushrooms and stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Add 1 TBS garlic and continue cooking for about 1 minute. Transer to bowl to cool.
3. In pan heat remaining oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and chili flakes. Cook over high heat for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, vinegar, rosemary, and thyme. Cook until sauce forms. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Spread sauce on bottom of baking dish. layer noodles, spinach and 1/2 of goat cheese. Add 3 more noodles and cover with mushrooms, and remaining goat cheese. Cover with noodles and top with tomato sauce. Finish with mozzarella and parmesan.
You'll also love
- Tamara's Crab-Stuffed Grouper 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- "Kelsey's" 4 Cheese Spinach Dip 4/5 (6 Votes)
- POTATOES - SKILLET-ROASTED WITH... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Meatloaf (cream of mushroom soup) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe