- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 strips bacon, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 cups canned sweet corn
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Place a 5-inch cast-iron skillet in the oven; preheat the oven to broil.
Heat a wok or saute pan over high heat. Add the butter and bacon and cook until the bacon is crisp, about 20 seconds. Toss in the jalapeno and corn, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook until the corn kernels start to char a little bit, 20 to 30 seconds. Add the garlic and half of the scallions.
Add the condensed milk, mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella and cook until the cheese is melted and the ingredients are well mixed, another 20 seconds. With a towel, grab your hot skillet from the broiler and carefully pour in the corn-cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella over the top and set under the broiler until golden brown, 30 to 45 seconds. Garnish with the remaining scallions.
You'll also love
- Salmon baked in foil 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bbq Ranch Chicken Wings 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Roast chicken Salad with pistachio... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Weight-Loss Smoothies: Mixed Berry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe