Quick Chicken, Spinach & Tomato Curry
A quick and easy recipe for any night of the week! This quick chicken, spinach & tomato curry will become a favorite of yours.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 to 8 chicken thigh fillets, skinned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 8 tablespoons fat free natural yogurt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Spray a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and place over high heat.
Add onion and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes, then add cinnamon and curry powder and stir fry another minute.
Add the chicken pieces and tomatoes, stock and spinach. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through. Season well and remove from the heat.
Stir in the yogurt and serve with rice.
You'll also love
- Berry Cheesecake Muffins 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apricot-Orange Shortbread Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Tomato Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken & Spinach Salad... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Thick Sweet Teriyaki Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Refrigerator Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)