Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff
Very yummy and healthy, throw this is the crockpot on your way out to work and have it ready when you come home. Serve with a side of whole wheat egg noodles or brown rice.
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless skinless, frozen
- 11 3/4 ounces fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 425mins
Put frozen chicken in bottom of crock pot.
Mix soup, sour cream, onion soup mix, and pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Best Pancakes Ever 4.1/5 (200 Votes)
- Chinese Jalapeno Chicken 4.2/5 (161 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts 4.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken -- Weight... 4.2/5 (156 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4/5 (232 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Classic Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (50 Votes)