Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
Just like a chicken pot pie but in a casserole form, this Chicken and Biscuit Casserole is delish! It's super easy to make with a crust of packaged biscuits - a welcome bit of warmth on a chilly evening.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons milk.
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, stir to mix the soup, sour cream, butter, chicken, cheese and milk. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13" pan. Top with the biscuits.
Bake 35 minutes or until the biscuit topping is browned.
You'll also love
- Warm Crab Dip 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Foil Packs 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Northern Bean and... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Best Light & Fluffy Dinner Rolls 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Easy Taco Casserole 4.3/5 (79 Votes)