Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
Just like a chicken pot pie but in a casserole form, this Chicken and Biscuit Casserole is delish! It's super easy to make with a crust of packaged biscuits - a welcome bit of warmth on a chilly evening.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons milk.
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, stir to mix the soup, sour cream, butter, chicken, cheese and milk. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13" pan. Top with the biscuits.
Bake 35 minutes or until the biscuit topping is browned.
You'll also love
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Bake 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Easy Mexican Casserole 4.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed... 4/5 (159 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.3/5 (115 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)