Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
Get ready for one of the easiest and most delicious meals ever - crockpot Mexican chicken. Serve over rice.
- 1 (3-pound) bag chicken breast tenderloins, frozen
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
Put frozen chicken in the crock pot.
Put cream cheese on top of the chicken. Dump in the rinsed & drained black beans. Dump in the drained corn. Dump in the Rotel. Cover & cook in on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Stir every 2 hours. When done, turn the crock pot off & let sit for 30 to 45 minutes to not be as soupy. Shred the chicken or just leave it as tenderloins.
Serve over rice or in tortillas.
You'll also love
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Hillshire Farm Sausage & Potato... 4.2/5 (130 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4/5 (209 Votes)
- Chicken-Alfredo Baked Penne 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.2/5 (129 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (63 Votes)