Tomato Kale and White Bean Soup
A hearty vegetarian soup.
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans white kidney beans (also called navy beans) - drained
- 1 bunch of kale - rinsed and chopped into 2 inch strips
- 1 large purple/red onion - finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a medium pan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Stir in tomato paste + vinegar - cook around 3 minutes.
3. In a large soup pot, add in tomatoes, beans and 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil and stir in kale.
5. Cover pot around 5 minutes until kale is just starts to turn bright green. Pair with a grilled cheese, or just by itself, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- JELL-O Strawberry Breezer... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn Cookies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Stuffed... 3.9/5 (81 Votes)
- Roasted chicken with potatoes,... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Bean Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Braised Coconut Spinach &... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tomato Preserves 4.5/5 (11 Votes)