Squash and Orzo Salad
Orzo, yellow squash, scallions and zucchini are tossed with fresh parsley, dill and goat cheese for a refreshing salad perfect for outdoor dining.
- Yellow Squash
- Olive Oil
- Goat Cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
Saute zucchini, yellow squash and scallions in olive oil until tender.
Toss with cooked orzo, parsley, dill, goat cheese, salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Pie, Mile High... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked: Cookies: (Paleo) Really!... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Avocado, Black Bean, & Corn Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Cannelloni with... 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli Soup 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Orzo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach-Orzo Salad with Shrimp 4.7/5 (6 Votes)