Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
Quick and easy chicken broccoli stir fry is a healthy dinner to serve your family. Add other veggies, if you'd like. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 pound chicken breast tenders, cubed
- 4 1/2 cups large broccoli florets
- 2 (3-5 ounce) packages shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free, lower-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broccoli and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; add to chicken mixture. Cook 3 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.
Serving size: about 1 2/3 cups chicken mixture and 1/2 cup rice.
PointsPlus = 6
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Chicken 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Spiced Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Chicken 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Penne Pasta & Broccoli Bagna Cauda 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Greek-Style Chicken Breasts 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe