Something about this coating keeps the chicken moist. With only three ingredients, your meal will be ready in no time.
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 packet of Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Mix brown sugar and Italian dressing mix together.
Roll chicken pieces in the sugar mixture, coating thoroughly.
Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Mango Avocado Spiced Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Smothered... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Quark Cream Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Honey, Lime... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Cherry-Jalapeno Barbeque Sauce... 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Paprika Roast Chicken 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe