Slow-Cooker Sweet & Sour Chicken
Total Time:4hr. 45min.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated gingerroot
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 each green and red pepper, cut into strips
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
Place onions, carrots and celery in slow cooker; top with chicken.
Mix sugar, dressing, soy sauce and ginger until blended; pour over chicken. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours, increasing heat to HIGH for the last 30 min.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Mix reserved juice with cornstarch. Add to slow cooker with the pineapple and peppers; stir. Cook, covered, 30 min. or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Low Carb Chicken Kiev 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Kasbah Chicken Kabobs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken with Mustard Soy Sauce 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)