Mango Avocado Spiced Chicken Salad
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- 1 small head of lettuce, chopped
- 1-2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1.2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Place chopped lettuce in a large bowl.
2. Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl and add a TINY bit of water to it (just to moisten it a bit). Microwave for 12-15 seconds. Mix in the chili powder and the cumin.
3. Add the chicken to the lettuce and top with diced mango and avocado.
4. Eat as-is, or top with a light dressing of choice!
You'll also love
- Spinach and Mushroom Smothered... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Chicken 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Black Bean, Rice & Veggie Salad 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Irish Nachos with Guacamole 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy White Chicken Chili 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Honey Lime Shrimp Tequila Tacos... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Extra Special Mango Float 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
Review this recipe