Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup
I prefer to use a Cauliflower Broccoli mix and add Chicken.
Another recipe that I had to share with everyone at work. Constantly making to freeze for my son to take home; as soon as he runs out I am making more for him.
- 32 oz frozen broccoli (fresh doesn't stand up well)
- 1 16 oz can of cream of chicken
- 1 16 oz can of cream of mushroom...
- 1 small sliced yellow onion
- 2 gloves garlic minced (1.5 tsp)
- 1 (14 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 SMALL block Velvetta cheese
- 1 Tsp flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Mince garlic, slice onion finely, and throw it all in crock along with everything else. Velveeta breaks up best of cut in small blocks. Cook on high for 4-5 hrs.