Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Garlic naan flatbread makes an easy crust for this Buffalo chicken pizza. You’ll be glad this recipe makes extra sauce that you can use for another meal!
- 1 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 loaves garlic naan
- 1 cup farmers or Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from simplyscratch.com
In a small sauce pan over low heat combine the Frank's, butter, cayenne, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
Preheat oven to 425°F and lightly spray a rimmed aluminum baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place the naan loaves on the sheet pan. Spread desired amount of buffalo sauce on the naan.
Top with shredded cooked chicken and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.
Drizzle a little bit more of the buffalo sauce. Save the extra sauce for a different recipe.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the naan is crispy and the cheese is melted and slightly golden brown in spots.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Slice and top with green onions.
You'll also love
- Amish Pickled Beets 3.9/5 (90 Votes)
- One Skillet Chicken with Lemon... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Honey Dijon Chicken 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Artichoke Bacon Dip 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Louisiana Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Kawasaki Chicken Lettuce Wrap 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
Review this recipe