Three-Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
These Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect finger food! Filled with three kinds of cheeses and extra crispy Panko, make them a sure-fire success. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko*
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 jalapeños, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Heat olive in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Panko and cook, stirring, until browned and toasted, about 3 minutes.
Spoon the filling into each jalapeño cavity. Place on prepared baking sheet, cavity side up, and bake until the filling is runny and golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.