Easy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
This easy recipe for buffalo chicken quesadillas combines rotisserie chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch dressing to make a delicious Tex-Mex appetizer.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/8 cup cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 sour cream for dipping
Preparation time 4mins
Cooking time 19mins
Adapted from brunchtimebaker.com
Heat skillet to medium heat.
In a small bowl, toss chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, cheese, salt & pepper, and cilantro.
Lightly grease pan with oil. Place tortilla on pan, top with 1/4 of chicken mixture and fold in half. Allow to cook for 2 minutes and flip for 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from heat and repeat the process for all four tortillas. Cut each quesadillas into 4 portions, makes 16 slices.
In a small bowl, mix sour cream, garnish with cilantro and serve with the quesadillas as a dip.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed French... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Flank Steak with Garlic... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Rounds 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Sin Dip Dogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Zoodles 4/5 (136 Votes)
- T-Fal Acti-Fry Italian Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shredded Tex-Mex Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chipotle Beef/Chicken Marinade 4.5/5 (15 Votes)