Pressure Cooker Honey Dijon Chicken
Pressure Cooker Honey Dijon Chicken.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup coarse mustard, whole grain
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
Place chicken in bottom of pressure cooker
Whisk together both mustards, honey, brown sugar, salt and onion powder to create glaze.
Spread half of glaze over chicken, save remainder.
Pour chicken broth in cooker, secure lid, cook on high for 8 minutes.
Release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release.
Use tongs to remove chicken to plate. Spread with remaining glaze before serving.
You'll also love
- Galaxy Donuts 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Steak & Egg Panini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Ham Delights 3.9/5 (88 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach... 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Full Chicken Dinner 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan baked ziti 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken with Olives and... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Fried Rice in an Instant Pot 4.2/5 (32 Votes)