Stupid Easy Slow Cooker Chicken with Pasta
What is better than a simple and delicious dinner that is 'stupid easy' to make? Put the chicken, tomatoes and soup mix in the slow cooker in the morning, come home and cook the pasta and dinner is ready!
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (14-ounce) cans Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic Soup mix
- 1 (16-ounce) bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Pour in soup and tomatoes into your Crock Pot, add chicken and stir the ingredients together.
Cook chicken ingredients on low for 6-8 hours. Cook bow tie pasta according to package directions.
Once done, serve chicken over bow tie pasta or mix it all together.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top if desired and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.3/5 (110 Votes)
- Gus's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (399 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (165 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (107 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken 4.4/5 (118 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (119 Votes)