Zucchini Noodles with Kale Pesto
This kale pesto sauce was SUPER good and I couldn't even tell that it was healthy. Definitely as good as Trader Joe's bottled pesto sauce that I cove. The 4 zucchini made a ton, and I mean a ton, of noodles so if it is just you and another person then 2 zucchini is more than enough.
Overall, this was super good recipe and I would recommend it! It took me about 20 minutes from start to finish with my spiralizer so that is a quick easy dinner or side dish. I would recommend using a food processor and not a Nutribullet like I tried to do. I made a huge, bright green mess in the kitchen. Whoops.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of kale - slightly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from google.com
Spiralize the zucchini. Place in colander to drain excess liquid. In food processor, combine kale, olive oil, lemon, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts. Blend until smooth. Season pesto with salt and pepper to taste, then toss with zucchini. Top with sliced tomatoes.
You'll also love
- Sneaky Chickpea Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cuban Black Bean Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caponata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sautéed Cabbage with Fennel and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Steak and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Koosa Mahshi (Syrian Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna Roll... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Mushrooms and Penne... 0/5 (0 Votes)