Linda’s Noodle Kugel
This sweet noodle kugel recipe doesn't skimp on good flavor and creamy goodness. It's made with sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, and butter, and flavored with vanilla. This kugel is topped with a buttery Graham cracker crumble and makes a scrumptious potluck dish for any occasion. Perfect for your holiday dessert table, this creamy, dreamy kugel is sure to be a hit any time you are in need of a recipe that serves a crowd.
- 16-ounces medium noodles, cooked, about 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16-ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package cottage cheese, small curd
- 8 eggs
- 2 (4-ounce) sticks of butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 teaspoon sugar
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- Graham cracker crumbs, enough to make a crumble when combined with previous ingredients, about 4 whole crackers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Combine 1 1/2 cups of sugar, vanilla, sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 sticks of melted butter, and cream cheese in a blender, then blend until smooth. You can do this in batches if not everything fits in the blender.
In a large bowl, mix the cheese mixture with the cooked noodles.
Grease a 9x13-inch pan and add noodles.
Crumble together 8 teaspoons of sugar, 8 tablespoons of melted butter, and Graham crackers until they make a crumble or sand-like texture. Add topping onto the noodles. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Let cool slightly before serving.