Spinach Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Orange Vinaigrette:
- baby spinach
- dried cranberries
- sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from ahintofhoney.com
1. To make the vinaigrette, combine the orange juice, zest, vinegar, and honey in a food processor or blender. Pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly stream in the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Dressing will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
2. Place baby spinach in a bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Top with cranberries and almonds.
Makes about 3/4 cup vinaigrette.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pappadeaux's Key Lime Pie 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cayenne-Rubbed Chicken with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Burgers 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Bars 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Paleo Curry Spinach Lamb 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach, Cured Ham and Goat's... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chili-Orange Shrimp with Broccoli... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)