Beet-Citrus Salad with Pistachios
This Beet-Citrus Salad with Pistachios is a fresh, bright, zero-effort side, thanks to precooked beets and precut fresh citrus. It makes a fine accompaniment to grilled salmon, pork, or chicken.
- 1/2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) jar refrigerated citrus salad (such as Del Monte), drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package steamed, ready-to-eat beets, rinsed, drained, and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted, unsalted pistachios, shelled
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir with a whisk.
Add citrus and beets; toss gently.
Sprinkle with pistachios.
You'll also love
- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with... 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Mushroom-Swiss Mac & Cheese 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- sage & pumpkin encrusted gardein 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Lettuce, Banana and Strawberry... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- POLISH APPLE PANCAKES 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Orange Balsamic... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Tomato & Basil Pesto Soup, Made... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken and Arugula Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)