Sweet Potato Pie
Turn a Thanksgiving side dish into a tasty dessert with this delicious recipe for Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow Topping.
- 1 uncooked pie shell
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure cane syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small bag pecan halves
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Cane syrup is optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Whisk together the sweet potatoes, sugar, cane syrup (if used), cinnamon and vanilla. Once mixed, whisk in the eggs one at a time, then the cream and flour.
Pour filling into the pie shell and bake for about 45 minutes or until the pie is set.
Top with pecans and marshmallows and cook for another 5 minutes, or until marshmallows have melted and begun browning.
You'll also love
- No Bake Lime Chiffon Pie 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Chilli Garlic Noodles 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushroom Chimichangas 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Lemon Pie 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Herbed Cheese Au Gratin Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Ethiopian Cabbage, Potatoes, and... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO PIE 4.4/5 (9 Votes)