Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Lemon Pie
Nothing says spring time like lemon pie. Sweet with a little tang, this pie tastes best slightly chilled.
- PIE FILLING:
- 3 cups Eagle Brand “sweetened condensed” Milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1 small carton heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Combine crushed graham cracker, softened butter, and sugar. Mix well and press into greased (I use Baker’s Joy non-stick spray) pie dish. Bake for 8 minutes at 350°F.
Mix Eagle Brand Milk, egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in a mixer. Mix well- I typically beat with my mixer for 4 to 5 minutes on medium speed. Pour into pie crust and bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
Place pie in the refrigerator for at least an hour so it will set.
Mix whipped cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip until fluffy, and add to cooled lemon pie.
You'll also love
- Wild Blueberry and Lemon Meringue... 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Baked Crullers With Cherry Glaze 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Big Joe’s Big Pulled Pork 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Roll Ups 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Date-Nut Bread (old Fashioned) :... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Spicy Salsa Verde 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- One Skillet Chicken with Lemon... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- California Fish Tacos 4.4/5 (9 Votes)