Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Hawaiian rolls with ham and cheese are glazed with a mixture of brown sugar, butter and Worcestershire sauce, then baked to perfection. Enjoy!
- 3/4 sticks butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons French's mustard
- 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices honey baked ham
- 12 slices provolone cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Melt butter in a saucepan and then add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds to make a glaze.
Brush the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish with some of the glaze mixture.
Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally and brush the inside of each roll with the glaze.
Now add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese to each roll.
Place them in the baking dish and brush the tops with the remaining glaze mixture. Cover the rolls tightly with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for about 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- APPLE SPICE DOUGHNUTS 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Bacon Hasselback Potatoes 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops with... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Debbie's Fresh Apple Cake 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Individual 7-Layer Dips 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Braised Beef Short Ribs 4.5/5 (70 Votes)