Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Hawaiian rolls with ham and cheese are glazed with a mixture of brown sugar, butter and Worcestershire sauce, then baked to perfection. Enjoy!
- 3/4 sticks butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons French's mustard
- 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices honey baked ham
- 12 slices provolone cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Melt butter in a saucepan and then add the brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds to make a glaze.
Brush the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish with some of the glaze mixture.
Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally and brush the inside of each roll with the glaze.
Now add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese to each roll.
Place them in the baking dish and brush the tops with the remaining glaze mixture. Cover the rolls tightly with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for about 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp over... 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Apple Crisp (quick) 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- T.G.I. Friday's Spicy Cajun... 3.8/5 (272 Votes)
- Maple Sausage Balls 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Butter Burgers 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.5/5 (103 Votes)