No party is complete without this crab balls. Double the recipe for a larger quantity because these will be a huge hit among your friends! Don't forget the cocktail sauce.
- 1 pound back fin crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablepoon Worcestershire sauce
Adapted from msn.com
Place crabmeat in a mixing bowl, picking any stray shell fragments out. Add crushed crackers, Old Bay Seasoning & parsley to the crab.
In a separate bowl, combine egg, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Whip with a whisk until smooth. Pour egg mixture over the crabmeat and crackers and gently mix careful not to break up large lumps of crabmeat.
Mold into golfball sized balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Drizzle with melted butter and allow to cool, serving with saltine crackers.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Yogurt Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Parmesan Eggs & Asparagus 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping... 4.1/5 (178 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 3.9/5 (279 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Flounder 3.9/5 (177 Votes)
Review this recipe