Garlic Lemon Chicken Bake
Garlic lemon chicken bake has a good zest to it. You can add any veggies to this chicken to complete this meal.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Pasta Sauce 4.6/5 (107 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (116 Votes)
- Spring Herb Pesto and Pasta 4.6/5 (108 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles 4.5/5 (111 Votes)
- Cheesy Cauliflower Cakes 4.4/5 (116 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- Beets with Lemon and Almonds 4.6/5 (103 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)