Crockpot Mac N Cheese
This macaroni and cheese recipe couldn't be easier, and is perfect for preparing and leaving for a few hours until you are ready to serve.
Recipe by "The Blind Lady Cafe"
- 16 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 155mins
Add all of the ingredients into your crockpot. Set on low and cook for up to 2 1/2 hours or until it looks like mac 'n' cheese, stirring after 2 hours to check for doneness.
Sauce may be thick and cheesy so you might want to add in some more cooked macaroni and milk to even it out. Then put setting on "Keep Warm" until ready to serve.
Note: You can use cooked noodles, just decrease the cooking time to 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
You'll also love
- OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST 4.6/5 (111 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (111 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Bites 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Cheater Baked Beans 3.8/5 (173 Votes)
- Macaroon Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (114 Votes)
- 3 Envelope Roast 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta Sauce 4.5/5 (112 Votes)