Mushroom Pasta Sauce
A very rich and creamy Mushroom Pasta Sauce that is full of flavor. Great served over homemade pasta and with a fresh slice of garlic bread.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat up a pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts to golden and the onion is soft.
Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
Cook up enough pasta for 4 people, remember to add salt to the water. Boil until al dente.
Strain and place in a bowl. Add the sauce, mix and serve with shaved parmesan on top.
You'll also love
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.3/5 (132 Votes)
- 3 Envelope Roast 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Truffles 4.5/5 (112 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Mushroom Asiago Chicken 4.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping... 4.1/5 (147 Votes)
- Pasta, Tomatoes, Veggie Broth,... 4.1/5 (135 Votes)
- Simple Vegan Pasta Dough Raviolis 4/5 (176 Votes)