Buttery Lemon Chicken
Delicious, buttery lemon chicken is only twenty minutes away with this simple, easy-to-make recipe.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
Adapted from knorr.com
Combine flour with pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then flour mixture; set aside.
Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Stir lemon juice, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken into skillet until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Baked Orange... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry-Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Frozen Lemon Lime Mousse Pie 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Thai Mango Chicken 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken with Spicy Rice 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak Fingers 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)