Pioneer Woman Pan Fried Pork Chops
Pioneer Woman's Pan Fried Pork Chops recipe is delicious and simple! Tastes great with mashed potatoes and a side of green beans.
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 pork breakfast chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Smashed new potatoes, for serving
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 3 pork chops at a time, 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain). Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining pork chops.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin, Pecan, Cheesecake Pie 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Diabetic Nestle Toll House... 3.7/5 (99 Votes)
- Cajun Cabbage Stew 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fridge Tart 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Chicken Croquettes 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Bacon and Cheddar Puff Pastry... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Zucchini-Sausage Casserole 4.4/5 (39 Votes)