Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cookies
These soft summery cookies feature lemon pudding and dried blueberries for a winning flavor combination!
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and lemon zest together, until fragrant. Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in lemon pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the dried blueberries and white chocolate chips.
Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
These cookies will stay soft for 3 to 4 days. Store in an air-tight container on the counter.
You'll also love
- Creamy Corn & Zucchini 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Picante-Glazed Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry Peach Oat Cobbler 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Rice Pineapple Pudding 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Rosemary Sangria 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- LEMON MERINGUE PIE 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Tart 4.6/5 (19 Votes)