"As the busy parents of two boys, my husband and I are always on the lookout for quick meals," writes Linda de Beaudrap of Calgary, Alberta. "You don't have to thaw the frozen meatballs for this satisfying soup, so you can have it on the table in minutes."
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 108 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
- 6 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Hunt’s® Stewed Tomatoes
In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil; add spaghetti. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Add the meatballs and tomatoes; heat through. Discard bay leaf. Yield: 10-12 servings.
You'll also love
- Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (155 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Mexican Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Jalapeno Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soup - Wild Rice & Cranberry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Pikelets with Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn and Chicken Turnovers 0/5 (0 Votes)