Chicken and Biscuit Kabobs
- 1/2 of a 13.5-ounce package frozen cooked, breaded chicken breast chunks (12)
- 1 4.5-ounce package refrigerated buttermilk or country biscuits (6)
- 1 medium zucchini and/or yellow summer squash, cut into 3 x 3/4 inch strips
- 1/3 cup butter, melted*
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- Test Kitchen Tip: You can substitute 1/2 cup honey butter for the melted butter and honey. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 35 to 45 seconds or until melted.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange chicken chunks in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 minute (chicken will not be heated through).
2. Use kitchen scissors to snip each biscuit in half. On each of four metal or wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken pieces, biscuit halves, and zucchini, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken is heated through.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter and honey. Drizzle some over kabobs. Pass remainder for dipping.
You'll also love
- Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn and Chicken Turnovers 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper Buttermilk Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Crumb-Coated Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Up Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clabber Girl Old-Fashioned... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Vietnamese Chicken Skewers 0/5 (0 Votes)