Baked Macaroni & Cheese
To Double Recipe: Double all ingredients, except increase margarine to 1 tablespoon, use 2-quart casserole and increase baking time to 25 minutes.
To me the best part of this is the bread crumb mixture, so I make extra and spread over the entire top of the casserole.
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell’s Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- ½ soup can of milk
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked corkscrew or medium shell macaroni (about 1 ½ cups uncooked)
- 1 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp margarine or butter, melted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
In 1-quart casserole mix soup, milk, pepper and macaroni.
Mix bread crumbs with margarine and sprinkle over macaroni mixture
Bake at 400 deg. F for 20 minutes or until hot.
You'll also love
- Spicy Sausage and Cauliflower Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potatoes Aux Gratin with Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marys Steak Pasta with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steak & Farfalle Pasta with Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Beef Bow Tie Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine Bolognese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ragin' Cajun Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)