Salmon Ceviche with Tomatoes and Scallions
Easy to make and, oh, so delicious, this salmon ceviche gets a kick from a serrano pepper. Serve in a martini glass or other small bowl, with some chips or crackers.
- 1 pound salmon filet
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf (Italian) parsley
- 1 Serrano or rocoto pepper, seeded, deribbed and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Wash the fish under cold running water, remove any membranes, pat dry and finely dice.
Mix the diced fish with the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly to coat.
Refrigerate for 2 - 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so, until "cooked".
Serve in a martini glass.
You'll also love
- Pineapple/NUT Cheeseball 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Mushroom Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Meat: Brined Chicken Breast with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta, Tomatoes, Veggie Broth,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Crab Hash with Voodoo... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Basil Tomato Pasta Salad 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken-Fried Steak with Gravy 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fish Broiled Tilapia Parmesan 5/5 (1 Votes)