This homemade granola is awesome as is but feel free to add some maple syrup or fruit to sweeten it up some.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
In a large bowl, stir oats, nuts and sunflower kernels together. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Add to dry ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture onto two ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in preheated oven, for 10 minutes, remove from oven and stir. Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing.
Sometimes I also add some brown sugar. I cook it for about 4 minutes longer total. 12 min, stir - 12 min.
Other add ins:
You'll also love
- Chicken Caesar Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttermint Ice Cream with White... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 2 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hummus 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easier Bone-In Buttermilk Fried... 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (104 Votes)
- Crescent Apple Danish 4.4/5 (52 Votes)