Garlicky Baked Shrimp
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
Adapted from gimmesomeoven.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, and white wine. Stir to combine, then pour into a baking dish. Spread out evenly, and then season with salt and pepper.
In another bowl, use a fork to mix melted butter, Panko, and parsley until well combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
Transfer dish to oven and bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 15-18 minutes.
You'll also love
- Angel Food-Lemon Cake 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Crockpot Potatoes with Bacon and... 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Creamy Seafood Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Old Bay Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 4.3/5 (126 Votes)
- Crunchy honey garlic pork chops 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Cracked Pepper Shrimp Alfredo 4.5/5 (86 Votes)