Foolproof Rosemary Chicken Wings
A little rosemary, a little garlic, a little olive oil and viola! Delicious and foolproof! Great for entertaining or just an intimate dinner for two. Serve with a Caesar salad, corn, anything you want.
- 4 1/2 lbs. chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from armagazine.com
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, toss wings with rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon pepper, and salt until coated. Line 2 large baking sheets with aluminum foil, and arrange wings on sheets in 1 layer. Bake 20 minutes, turn over, and bake another 15 minutes, or until juices run clear. Remove from oven.
3. Turn on broiler, and broil one sheet at a time for 4 minutes each, or until wings are golden.
Per 2 wing serving: 233 cal; 18g fat, 17g protein; 1g carb; 514mg Sodium; 70mg chol
You'll also love
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Chicken Roll ups with Fresh... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese with... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Tuna Appetizer Cakes 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Corn Dogs 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Apple Chips 4.7/5 (20 Votes)