Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites
These easy baked chicken nuggets are sweet, sticky, and just finger-licking amazing!
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko*
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce Coupons
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Adapted from damndelicious.net
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
3. Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, hoisin sauce, ginger and Sriracha until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
*Panko is a Japanese-style breadcrumb and can be found in the Asian section of your local grocery store.
You'll also love
- Fried Chicken Corn Dogs 4.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken Fajita Pizza 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with Citrus and... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Szechuan Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Outback Alice Springs Chicken 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Skillet Buffalo Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Thai-Style Chicken Soup 4.9/5 (7 Votes)