Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
This recipe combines two of the best desserts, snickerdoodle cookies and apple pie, and makes it into one scrumptious dessert. Don't forget to sprinkle with cinnamon!
- 1 (16.5-ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (20-ounce) can apple pie filling
- Cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup of granulated sugar & 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with 2/3 of the cinnamon sugar.
Spread the apple pie filling over the cookie base.
Take small amounts of the remaining cookie dough, flatten it slightly and place over the pie filling. It will not cover the pie filling completely.
Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake in a 350°F oven until the cookie dough is baked, mine took about 35 to 40 minutes.
Allow bars to cool and cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.3/5 (244 Votes)
- Melon Mojito Salsa 4.5/5 (216 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4/5 (339 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatloaf 4.3/5 (249 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Potato-Beef... 3.7/5 (321 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chews 4.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Mini Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (367 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.1/5 (282 Votes)