Peanut Butter Chews
These Peanut Butter Chews are a quick and easy, crunchy, sticky, sweet treat. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups corn flakes
Cooking time 30mins
Combine sugar and syrup in saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, immediately remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Add cereal and stir gently until all are covered.
Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (199 Votes)
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (178 Votes)