This easy, fruity dessert is perfect for a cookout or any festive event. Refrigerate for an hour and top with a variety of your favorite fruits to fully enjoy this beautiful dessert!
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Roll out dough onto cookie sheet and bake. Cool completely.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in cool whip. Spread mixture over cooled cookie dough. Arrange fruit on top.
Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Slice into squares, or use a round pan and slice into triangles.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread Sweet & fluffy 4/5 (443 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (215 Votes)
- Authentic Tiramisu 4.3/5 (221 Votes)
- Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (428 Votes)
- Easy Berry Dump Cake 3.9/5 (383 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 4/5 (289 Votes)
- Grilled Fruit Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.2/5 (44 Votes)