Zucchini Tomato Grill
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 roma or heirloom tomatoes
- half of a red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T. Veggie Bombay or other veg-all type seasoning.
- I like Veggie Bombay from Frontier: http://www.frontiercoop.com/products/spices.php
Slice zucchinis, tomatoes, and onion into slices. Place in foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray and season with salt, pepper, and veg-all type seasoning.
Seal foil to keep steam in. Bake at 375 F for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Seared Wasabi-Glazed Salmon with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pomegranate Gelato 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed mushroom 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sinful Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chunky Pumpkin Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with Mushrooms and Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Autumn Turkey and Pumpkin Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)