Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
- 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil
- 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Sour cream for serving, if desired
1. Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
2. Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.