Refreshing and crunchy! This cumber salad is great to serve on a hot summer day. It will give your guest the refreshing taste they are looking for.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 (1-inch) cup slices red bell pepper
- 1/2 (1-inch) cup slices green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add bell peppers and remaining ingredients to wine mixture; toss gently to coat.