Easy Cabbage Potato and Smoked Sausage Skillet.
Easy Cabbage Potato and Smoked Sausage Skillet, a simple tasty dish that's perfect for a 'crunch time' weeknight meal.
- 1/2 large head of cabbage, roughly chopped (or an entire small one)
- 1 large mild onion, chopped
- 1 pound smoked sausage, or favorite sausage
- 1 package Simply Potatoes with onions, diced
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
Heat pan and sausage, and potatoes. Season with the seasoned salt lightly, and add the paprika. Cook and stir over medium heat until potatoes are cooked about halfway through.
Next add the chopped cabbage and 1 cup of chicken broth. Cook, stirring occasionally until cabbage is crisp-tender and most of the liquid evaporates.
You'll also love
- Mom's Mashed Potatoes 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- French Toast and Bacon Cupcake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Risotto with Caramelized Onions,... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Sausages, Potatoes &... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage Cajun Dirty Brown... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Rice and Cabbage Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cabbage & Noodles with Bacon 4.4/5 (38 Votes)