Easy Crockpot Chicken & Noodles
Quick and easy, this chicken noodle recipe is made in your slow cooker. Cook the chicken all day, add the noodles and cook an additional 2 hours. Perfect weeknight meal the entire family will enjoy.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter, 1 stick
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (24-ounce) package egg noodles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 550mins
Add the skinless chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, butter and broth to the Crock Pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Remove chicken and shred.
Put chicken back in the crockpot; add noodles and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir a few times while cooking.
You'll also love
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (258 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.4/5 (252 Votes)
- Olive Gardens Chicken or Shrimp... 3.7/5 (406 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (220 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.3/5 (227 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.3/5 (210 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Slow Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.4/5 (183 Votes)