Easy Crockpot Chicken & Noodles
Quick and easy, this chicken noodle recipe is made in your slow cooker. Cook the chicken all day, add the noodles and cook an additional 2 hours. Perfect weeknight meal the entire family will enjoy.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter, 1 stick
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (24-ounce) package egg noodles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 550mins
Add the skinless chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, butter and broth to the Crock Pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Remove chicken and shred.
Put chicken back in the crockpot; add noodles and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir a few times while cooking.
You'll also love
- Breakfast Pockets 4.3/5 (290 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (306 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.7/5 (1169 Votes)
- Man-Pleasing Chicken 4.3/5 (295 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings 4.3/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.2/5 (215 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (178 Votes)