Bacon and Sour Cream Chicken Crockpot
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 10-oz. cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup flour
Preparation time 20mins
Place bacon in a large skillet over low heat. Cook until some fat is rendered and bacon hasn’t turned crispy.
Remove bacon and place on paper towels to drain.
Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each chicken breast. Place in a 4- to 5-quart crockpot.
In a medium bowl combine sour cream, store bought soup and flour. Pour over chicken.
Place lid on crockpot and cook for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature of 160-170 degrees.
Pour remaining sauce over chicken and serve.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Wrap 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon, Cheddar, Chicken & Rice Bake 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Pound Cake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cherry Cake 4.2/5 (53 Votes)